We are glad to announce our partnership with Liferay Inc., an industry recognized leader for 10 years in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for digital experience platform (DXPs). After a decade of using Liferay Portal CE platform on our solutions in the area of B2B and B2C Self-Care portals, enterprise portals, intranets and digital marketing solutions with our customers like A1 Slovenia, Telemach and Slovenian Energy Agency, we decided to upgrade our cooperation with Liferay to a higher level.
Enterprises looking to compete in the digital era need to be able to deliver digital solutions quickly and efficiently to satisfy the needs of their customers, employees, agents, and other users. That is why global leaders depend on Liferay, one of the most popular digital experience platform vendors on the market, to help build any number of solutions that address business challenges. Digital Experience Platform (DXP) is an emerging category of enterprise software seeking to meet the needs of companies undergoing digital transformation, with the ultimate goal of providing better customer experiences. DXPs provide an architecture for companies to digitize business operations, deliver connected customer experiences, and gather actionable customer insight.
In Bintegra we primarily focus on solutions oriented towards meeting the needs of companies undergoing digital transformation, with the goal to provide best customer experiences. Bintegra’s end to end solutions consist of user-friendly portals connected to enterprise back-end systems through business integration solutions, based on Enterprise Service Bus and microservices. We are focusing on providing an architecture for companies to digitize and/or digitalize business operations, deliver connected customer experiences and gather actionable customer insight. Our solutions help customers to build and manage customer-facing touchpoints across number of channels, like web, mobile and social media.
With the flexibility, modularity, and powerful out-of-the-box capabilities of Liferay’s platform, we are equipped to build better experiences for our customers, dealing with any, or all, of the following key business challenges:
- Delivering Self-Service Experiences
- Driving Employee Engagement
- Integrating Siloed Technology Platforms
- Increasing Online B2B Revenue
Liferay’s unique value proposition:
- No Vendor Lock-in
- Open API – Integrates with Everything
- Connect All Your Audiences
- One Platform for the End-to-End Customer Journey
- Easy to use for non-technical users
- Multi-site support
- Intranets, extranets, and customer-facing sites
- Mobile ready
- Open Source and Enterprise Ready
Companies like Airbus, Coach, and Hewlett Packard Enterprise use Liferay DXP to build:
Equip employees with modern tools to get work done faster.
• Forms and Workflows
• Role-Based Content Delivery
• Asset Auto-tagging
• Site Content Sharing
Build strong customer relationships that extend beyond the purchase.
• Targeted Content Delivery
• Personalized Dashboards
• Self-Service Functionality
• Customizable UI
Unify your new and existing systems into
one powerful platform.
• Out-of-the-box Integration Framework
• OGSi Modularity
• Custom Applications and Developer Tools
• High Availability and Scalability
B2B Commerce Sites
Increase online B2B revenue with tools designed for B2B-first.
• Catalog and Product Management
• Self-Service Functionality
• Sales and Service Rep Support
• Pricing and Discounts
Satisfy your partners with a platform built to handle complex scenarios.
• Social Collaboration
• Localization and Multilingual Support
• Granular User Roles
Create personalized web experiences that attract and empower customers.
• Robust DAM and Elasticsearch Integration
• In-Context Web Experience Creation
• Decoupled Architecture and